Beautiful Savior Preschool
Enrollment for the 2016-2017 school year begins on Monday, January 25th for current families. Open enrollment to the community starts on February 1st at 8:30 am. Now is the time to set up a tour and find out more about our programs. Spots are limited and we'd love to have your family join us here. Contact Amy Schultz in the Preschool office (913)780-6889 for more information on your many options for classes from half days to full days and even 5 full days from 8:30 - 4:00.
Nationally accredited by NLSA, National Lutheran School Accreditation.
We offer preschool classes for 2 1/2 year olds, 3-year-olds, Pre-K children, and Mother's Day Out for 18 months-2 1/2 years old. Call today for a tour and available class times. We look forward to being an important part of your child's life.
Current class times and tuition can be found on the registration forms found under the Forms link in the left-hand column.
Connecting Children and Families to Jesus as We Gather, Grow, and Go!
Beautiful Savior Preschool and Mother’s Day Out exists to serve families of our congregation and community who wish to begin their child’s education in a loving Christian environment. We are committed to quality education through a variety of hands on learning opportunities. Our program teaches a love of Christ and focuses on the whole child, cultivating each one spiritually, emotionally, socially, academically and physically by using developmentally appropriate practices.
So that the children may…
”Grow in the grace and knowledge of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ” 2Peter 3:18
Our Preschool Day
- Circle Time: Children participate in a group situation. They talk about the days of the week, months of the year, weather, and themes for the week.
- Story Time: Children participate in a group situation. They listen to stories from children's literature and Bible stories.
- Table Time: Children work in small groups or individually at activities to promote writing, math, or fine motor skills.
- Center Time: Children will work in small groups in learning activity centers. These areas include: art, science, writing, manipulatives, computer, dramatic play, music, and literature.
- Snack time: A time for sharing a nutritious snack and learning table prayers.
- Music and Movement: Children will sing, use instruments and be involved in creative movement.
- Gross Motor: Children will go outside to the playground unless weather does not permit.
- Chapel: Once a week, children go to the Sanctuary to sing songs, hear Bible stories, and pray.
- Music program: Once a week, children go to "Preschool Praise and Righteous Rhythms" with a music teacher. They will play rhythm patterns with instruments, learn basic Spanish and learn songs to reinforce classroom themes.
Our Preschool Staff
Our Director, Mrs. Amy Schultz, can be contacted by calling the Preschool Office number 913-780-6889 or emailing her at Preschool@bslcks.org.
Beautiful Savior Preschool follows the Olathe School District
for inclement weather closings.