Beautiful Savior Preschool
Open enrollment begins Monday, February 3rd for the 2014-2015 Preschool year!
Nationally accredited by NLSA, National Lutheran School Accreditation.
We offer preschool classes for 2 1/2 year olds, 3-year-olds, Pre-K children, and Mother's Day Out for 18 months-2 1/2 years old. Call today for a tour and available class times. We look forward to being an important part of your child's life.
Current class times and tuition can be found on the registration forms found under the Forms link in the left-hand column.
Please contact the preschool office for summer camp information.
Beautiful Savior Preschool and Mother's Day Out has been developed to serve families of our congregation and community who wish to begin their child's education in a loving and caring environment. Our program will develop the child spiritually, socially, academically and physically by using developmentally appropriate practices. We are committed to quality education through the development of hands-on education in a variety of centers to stimulate the learning process. The program focuses on the total child and teaches a love of Christ so that the children may...
"Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ" (2Peter 3:18).
Our Preschool Day
- Circle Time: Children participate in a group situation. They talk about the days of the week, months of the year, weather, and themes for the week.
- Story Time: Children participate in a group situation. They listen to stories from children's literature and Bible stories.
- Table Time: Children work in small groups or individually at activities to promote writing, math, or fine motor skills.
- Center Time: Children will work in small groups in learning activity centers. These areas include: art, science, writing, manipulatives, computer, dramatic play, music, and literature.
- Snack time: A time for sharing a nutritious snack and learning table prayers.
- Music and Movement: Children will sing, use instruments and be involved in creative movement.
- Gross Motor: Children will go outside to the playground unless weather does not permit.
- Chapel: Once a week, children go to the Sanctuary to sing songs, hear Bible stories, and pray.
- Music program: Once a week, children go to "Preschool Praise and Righteous Rhythms" with a music teacher. They will play rhythm patterns with instruments, learn basic Spanish and learn songs to reinforce classroom themes.
Our Preschool Staff
Our Director, Mrs. Amy Schultz, can be contacted by calling the Preschool Office number 913-780-6889 or emailing her at Preschool@bslcks.org.
Beautiful Savior Preschool follows the Olathe School District
for inclement weather closings.